- This event has passed.
Build the Church Without Crushing Your Family
March 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
For Church Planting and Ministry Couples
Many ministry families to leave vocational ministry effected by crushing expectations, severe depression and marital strife. Even the best of ministry families faces challenges that feel insurmountable at times. A recent study found that:
- 94% of pastors feel under pressure to have a “perfect” family
- 33% of pastors felt “Burned Out”
- 56% of pastors wives say they have no close friends
- 80% of pastors believe that being in ministry effects their families negatively
In response to these realities we’d like to invite you to participate in this FREE event for ministry families in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Visit the event website to Register and for more info regarding the speaker, childcare options, and the schedule.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register WITH Childcare by Thursday, February 22 (For Send Network and New City Network planters only. Limited capacity)
- Register WITHOUT childcare by Thursday, March 1